We Work Hard To Find You A Great Rate
With home insurance it can protect your home and your personal belongings. You’ve worked hard for what you have, and it’s extremely important to have the right coverage protection. After all, your home is probably the largest personal investment you will make.
No worries…. We offer the coverage protection needed, to protect your home investment.
Typical homeowner coverage packages include protection for the following:
- The physical structure of your home
- Replacement cost
- Personal belongings (contents)
- Other structures (outdoor buildings, etc)
- Additional living expense (in the event of covered loss or a natural disaster)
Supplemental policies add an extra degree of protection:
- Valuable Articles/Floater Insurance policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Collectables, Antiques, Guns, etc
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
- Home Day-cares, etc
- Umbrella Insurance policies (additional liability)
Remember, your homeowners policy does not cover damage caused by flooding. Flood insurance is provided by a separate policy.
Also, remember, your homeowners policy does not automatically cover damage caused by an earthquake. Earthquake insurance may be added to your homeowners policy by endorsement or a separate policy purchased.
To learn more about our Alabama homeowners insurance policies. One of our dedicated agents, would be happy to provide you a free home insurance quote right now!
We Shop for YOU!
With access to over 30 different carriers, we shop multiple A.M. Best A rated companies to find you comprehensive coverage at the best value.
Our relationships with trusted carriers, as well as the agency’s pride in having Great Attitudes, Great Service and Great Rates, is what separates us apart from our competition.
We love our job and look forward to your visit at least annually to review and or change your home insurance to keep your policy up to date with current rates and available discounts. It’s simply another reason we are A Choice Above!
- For a Trusted Choice homeowner policy in Alabama…